MANICURE COURSES: With a maximum of three students per class, and 30 years experience as a nail technician and educator in the nail industry, I will ensure your individual questions are answered.
This is a professional Guild accredited training course enabling you to get insurance and begin working as a qualified manicurist.
Manicure + luxury manicure treatments: Paraffin waxing, exfoliation & hand and arm
Manicure + Gel polish application + hand and arm massage. See "Gel Nails Courses"
Pedicure Course: See "Workshops"
Students do not work on each other
Comprehensive training notes are provided for you to take away with you and ongoing support is always available.
All products and equipment are provided for you whilst you are attending your course.
This is your first step towards becoming a qualified nail technician.
You will do a manicure on your model following me as I demonstrate step by step, includes exfoliation,hand and lower arm massage and polish application.
You will also learn
- How to promote your new business
- How to do a client consultation and why this is so important
- Which nail conditions and diseases can affect the service you offer
- Hygiene procedures and how to avoid cross infection
- Health & safety in the workplace
- Treatment consultation card download